Creativity is the ability to think outside the box, generate new ideas, and approach problem-solving in unusual ways. Creativity involves imagination use and creative potential in business, science, or everyday life.
Today, creativity is becoming a very important competency for almost any industry, which is why HR specialists are paying more and more attention to evaluating the creativity of potential employees.
How creative are you?
Some people have a propensity for creative thinking more than others. But is it possible to evaluate it?
Dr. Frank Williams believed that this could be done by assessing the four key personality traits that contribute to the development of creativity. These are curiosity, imagination, a propensity for challenging tasks, and a tendency to take risks. The higher your scores on these scales, the more creative of a person you are.
This creative ability test, based on Frank Williams' theory of creative thinking, will help you determine your creative potential. The test is intended primarily for teenagers, but it is also suitable for adults.
This creativity assessment is absolutely free; after passing you will immediately receive the result, and you can also compare it with the average.
For each of the next 50 items, rate how true that item is for you. Just answer honestly, without thinking for too long. Note this test is intended solely for informational, educational and entertainment purposes; its results cannot replace the real help of a specialist and should not be used for making any decision or as a specialist's advice.
1. If I don't know the correct answer, I'll try to guess it.
2. I like to examine a subject carefully and in detail to discover details I have not seen before.
3. I usually ask questions if I don't know something.
4. I don't like planning things ahead.
5. Before I play a new game, I have to ensure I can win.
6. I like to imagine what I need to know or do.
7. If I fail to do something the first time, I will work until I manage to do it.
8. I will never choose a game others are unfamiliar with.
9. I'd rather do everything the way I was taught than find my own way.
10. I like to find out if everything is really so.