Enneagram is an actual dynamic model of personality development. Each person can be attributed to one out of nine dominant personality type, based on their depth subconscious motivation.
The Enneagram test was most widespread in business management for the evaluation of private agencies’ personnel. The method itself was developed by Oscar Ichazo in the 1950s.
Understand yourself better with the Enneagram types
By studying the type which we belong to, we can realize what kind of mechanical reactions we are prone to, try to control and, if necessary, change them. The Enneagram is a theory that does not seek personal imperfections but teaches a person to live in harmony with their inner world and have freedom of choice.
The method’s exclusivity is that the evaluation result is not static. It is similar to a photograph: it captures the current state of a person and determines the enneatype at a particular moment.
Test consists of 45 questions, you just need to choose the most suitable answer. Avoid giving neutral responses in order to get the most accurate result.
Note that this test is provided for educational purposes only, and its questions and results can in no way be interpreted as a specialist or doctor’s advice.
1. If I do something, I strive to perfection
2. When people ask for help, it's hard for me to ignore
3. I always achieve my goals
4. I am very tough with myself, self-criticizing for every single mistake
5. I can be absorbed in a hobby for a long time
6. I love deep debates and discussions
7. I love creativity and hate routine
8. There are two types of people: strong and weak
9. A friendly atmosphere in the teamwork is the most important thing