The Enneagram is an actual dynamic model of personality development. Each person can be attributed to one of nine dominant personality type, based on their deep subconscious motivation.
The Enneagram test was most widespread in business management to evaluate the personnel of private agencies. The method was developed by Oscar Ichazo in the 1950s.
Understand yourself better with the Enneagram types
By studying the type to which we belong, we can recognize what kind of automatic reactions we are prone to, and attempt to control and, if necessary, change them. The Enneagram is a theory that does not aim to find personal imperfections but rather teaches a person to live in harmony with their inner world and have freedom of choice. It can help you gain a better understanding of your personality type, including your strengths and weaknesses, and can assist you in personal growth and development.
The uniqueness of the method lies in the fact that the evaluation result is not static. It is more like a snapshot: it captures the current state of a person and determines the Enneatype at a particular moment.
This Enneagram Test is completely free of charge and provides instant results. So if you're interested in gaining a better understanding of yourself and the world around you, take the Enneagram Test today and discover your unique personality type!
Test consists of 45 questions, you just need to choose the most suitable answer. Avoid giving neutral responses in order to get the most accurate result.
Note that this test is provided for educational purposes only, and its questions and results can in no way be interpreted as a specialist or doctor’s advice.
1. If I do something, I strive to perfection
2. When people ask for help, it's hard for me to ignore
3. I always achieve my goals
4. I am very tough with myself, self-criticizing for every single mistake
5. I can be absorbed in a hobby for a long time
6. I love deep debates and discussions
7. I love creativity and hate routine
8. There are two types of people: strong and weak
9. A friendly atmosphere in the teamwork is the most important thing