1. Can you spend lots of time thinking about gambling or analyzing previous games?
2. Have you ever hidden lottery tickets, gambling money, or other signs of your gambling habit from your spouse, children or other people close to you?
3. Have you ever gambled to escape worry, trouble, boredom, loneliness, grief or loss?
4. Did you often gamble until all your money was gone?
5. Did you ever try to win back money that have lost gambling?
6. Did you ever bet more than could really afford to lose?
7. Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
8. Did you ever gamble with money that really should have been used for something else?
9. Can you lose track of time when gambling?
10. Have you ever sold anything to gamble?
11. Have you ever lied to loved ones about your gambling habits?
12. Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
13. Have you ever fought with people close to you about your gambling habits?
14. Do you ever feel stressed, anxious, irritated or guilty about your gambling?
15. Can you spend time to gambling when you really should be working (studying)?