1. Have you ever hidden lottery tickets, gambling money, or other signs of your gambling habit from your spouse, children or other people close to you?
2. Did you ever try to win back money that have lost gambling?
3. Have you ever sold anything to gamble?
4. Do you ever feel stressed, anxious, irritated or guilty about your gambling?
5. Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
6. Can you spend time to gambling when you really should be working (studying)?
7. Have you ever fought with people close to you about your gambling habits?
8. Did you often gamble until all your money was gone?
9. Have you ever lied to loved ones about your gambling habits?
10. Did you ever bet more than could really afford to lose?
11. Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
12. Can you lose track of time when gambling?
13. Did you ever gamble with money that really should have been used for something else?
14. Can you spend lots of time thinking about gambling or analyzing previous games?
15. Have you ever gambled to escape worry, trouble, boredom, loneliness, grief or loss?