1. Did you ever try to win back money that have lost gambling?
2. Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
3. Have you ever hidden lottery tickets, gambling money, or other signs of your gambling habit from your spouse, children or other people close to you?
4. Have you ever lied to loved ones about your gambling habits?
5. Did you ever bet more than could really afford to lose?
6. Do you ever feel stressed, anxious, irritated or guilty about your gambling?
7. Can you lose track of time when gambling?
8. Have you ever fought with people close to you about your gambling habits?
9. Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
10. Have you ever gambled to escape worry, trouble, boredom, loneliness, grief or loss?
11. Can you spend lots of time thinking about gambling or analyzing previous games?
12. Can you spend time to gambling when you really should be working (studying)?
13. Did you often gamble until all your money was gone?
14. Did you ever gamble with money that really should have been used for something else?
15. Have you ever sold anything to gamble?