We all know the story of the boy who survived. Both children and adults followed the adventures of Harry and his friends with great delight. Surely even while watching or reading the first part, you were curious to know what faculty the main characters would enroll in, and some of you even imagined yourselves in the place of young wizards and fantasized about what verdict the Sorting Hat would make.
We have thoroughly studied what personality traits the Sorting Hat pays attention to and what pros and cons it weighs when sorting students to faculties.
Which faculty are you closer in spirit to?
The brave, noble, and honest Gryffindors, the particularly smart and willing to stand out from the crowd Ravenclaws, the hardworking, patient, and loyal Hufflepuffs, or maybe your characteristics are your cunning and ability to achieve your goal by any means like the Slytherin students’?
Of course, we are not a magic hat, but having studied how it works, we have prepared this little test for you. It will help you determine your faculty at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
You will be asked 22 questions; answer honestly, without thinking for too long. Note this test is intended solely for entertainment purposes; its results should not be used for making any decision or as a specialist's advice.
1. You received a letter from Hogwarts. Who brought it to you?
2. What will you buy first before leaving for School of Witchcraft and Wizardry?
3. You're at Ollivander's shop. Which magic wand will you choose for yourself?
4. It's time to choose a pet. Who will it be?
5. You are at Platform 9 ¾. Your actions?
6. It's a special day at Hogwarts. You're wearing the Sorting Hat. What are you thinking about?
7. Your friend has lost their pet. What are you going to do?
8. A group of friends invites you to visit a forbidden room in one of the towers. Your actions?
9. You've come across a book with answers. What are you going to do?