This free personality test is based on the personality types' theory of both Carl Jung and Isabel Briggs Myers.
With the help of the Jung's personality test, you can get answers to these intriguing questions:
Which one of the Jung types is mine?
What is my personality?
How will my psychological type correspond to relationships and certain kinds of jobs?
Jung 's/MBTI test - accurate and fast
With this personality test, you are able to determine your preferences in interacting with people, communicating, organizing your life, processing information and making decisions. Both your personality and behavior will be revealed in front of you at a glance with the help of its results. You can see how your personality type meets the requirements of a potential employer.
Karl Gustav Jung is a famous psychiatrist from Switzerland, the founder of Jungian psychology. And now tests based on his theory are the most popular for team building, coaching and personal development.
Please note there is no connection between certain test and the Myers and Briggs Foundation or MBTI ™
Mark your interest in each activity shown to find out your results. You don’t have to worry
about having the necessary skills to perform a specific job or your expected
salary. Just try to imagine whether you like it or not.
1. I would prefer to invest in real estate, rather than cryptocurrency or Internet projects
2. When solving a problem I would rather follow a familiar approach than seek a new one
3. I often think about the reasons for humankind existence
4. I can hardly be called curious
5. I find it more interesting to work in a group than on my own
6. A penny saved is a penny gained
7. I would prefer a regular but small payment than a one-time high-paying contract
8. I take pleasure in putting things in order
9. I prefer to answer the questions rather than start conversations