This free personality test is based on the personality types theory of Carl Jung also used by Isabel Briggs Myers.
With the help of the Jung personality test, you can get answers to these intriguing questions:
Which one of the Jung types is mine?
What is my personality?
How does my psychological type correspond to relationships and certain kinds of jobs?
Jung 's test - accurate and fast
With this personality test, you can determine your preferences in interacting with people, communicating, organizing your life, processing information, and making decisions. Both your personality and behavior will be revealed to you at a glance with the help of its results. You can see how your personality type meets the requirements of a potential employer.
Karl Gustav Jung was a famous psychiatrist from Switzerland, the founder of Jungian psychology. Today, tests based on his theory are widely used for team building, coaching, and personal development..
Please note there is no connection between certain test and the Myers and Briggs Foundation or MBTI ™
Mark your interest in each activity shown to find out your results. You don’t have to worry
about having the necessary skills to perform a specific job or your expected
salary. Just try to imagine whether you like it or not.
1. I am not a dreamer
2. I lose or forget my things extremely rarely
3. I would never spend a lot of money on fireworks — I would buy something more useful
4. I would prefer a regular but small payment to a one-time high-paying contract
5. Speaking in front of many people is difficult for me
6. I often say things I regret later
7. I often feel the need to get away from the crowd and be alone
8. I would rather improvise than carefully prepare a speech to congratulate the newlyweds
9. I am usually a patient and quiet person
10. I prefer to know a few people well than have a wide range of contacts