This free personality test is based on the personality types' theory of both Carl Jung and Isabel Briggs Myers.
With the help of the Jung's personality test, you can get answers to these intriguing questions:
Which one of the Jung types is mine?
What is my personality?
How will my psychological type correspond to relationships and certain kinds of jobs?
Jung 's/MBTI test - accurate and fast
With this personality test, you are able to determine your preferences in interacting with people, communicating, organizing your life, processing information and making decisions. Both your personality and behavior will be revealed in front of you at a glance with the help of its results. You can see how your personality type meets the requirements of a potential employer.
Karl Gustav Jung is a famous psychiatrist from Switzerland, the founder of Jungian psychology. And now tests based on his theory are the most popular for
Mark your interest in each activity shown to find out your results. You don’t have to worry about having the necessary skills to perform a specific job or your expected salary. Just try to imagine whether you like it or not.
1. It is more comfortable for me to communicate with already familiar people than to make new acquaintances, being surrounded by others
2. I would prefer a regular but small payment than a one-time high-paying contract
3. I find it more interesting to work in a group than on my own
4. I often have my to do list for a weekend
5. I would never spend a lot of money on fireworks — I would buy something more useful
6. I purchase things I did not plan to buy from time to time
7. Speaking in front of many people is difficult for me
8. I easily empathize with the concerns of other people
9. I would rather improvise than carefully prepare a speech to congratulate the newlyweds