This free personality test is based on the personality types theory of Carl Jung also used by Isabel Briggs Myers.
With the help of the Jung personality test, you can get answers to these intriguing questions:
Which one of the Jung types is mine?
What is my personality?
How does my psychological type correspond to relationships and certain kinds of jobs?
Jung 's test - accurate and fast
With this personality test, you can determine your preferences in interacting with people, communicating, organizing your life, processing information, and making decisions. Both your personality and behavior will be revealed to you at a glance with the help of its results. You can see how your personality type meets the requirements of a potential employer.
Karl Gustav Jung was a famous psychiatrist from Switzerland, the founder of Jungian psychology. Today, tests based on his theory are widely used for team building, coaching, and personal development..
Please note there is no connection between certain test and the Myers and Briggs Foundation or MBTI ™
Mark your interest in each activity shown to find out your results. You don’t have to worry
about having the necessary skills to perform a specific job or your expected
salary. Just try to imagine whether you like it or not.
1. I am often worried about what other people think of me
2. A penny saved is a penny gained
3. If my friend doesn’t respond to the message quickly, I start worrying if I said something wrong
4. I rarely feel depressed
5. I am rather a serious person than a carefree one
6. When solving a problem I would rather follow a familiar approach than seek a new one
7. I will never make a deal with a scoundrel, even if it’s promising to be very profitable
8. I can be so carried away by something I even can forget to have dinner
9. I would prefer to invest in real estate, rather than cryptocurrency or Internet projects
10. The more people I communicate with, the better I feel