This free personality test is based on the personality types' theory of both Carl Jung and Isabel Briggs Myers.
With the help of the Jung's personality test, you can get answers to these intriguing questions:
Which one of the Jung types is mine?
What is my personality?
How will my psychological type correspond to relationships and certain kinds of jobs?
Jung 's/MBTI test - accurate and fast
With this personality test, you are able to determine your preferences in interacting with people, communicating, organizing your life, processing information and making decisions. Both your personality and behavior will be revealed in front of you at a glance with the help of its results. You can see how your personality type meets the requirements of a potential employer.
Karl Gustav Jung is a famous psychiatrist from Switzerland, the founder of Jungian psychology. And now tests based on his theory are the most popular for team building, coaching and personal development.
Please note there is no connection between certain test and the Myers and Briggs Foundation or MBTI ™
Mark your interest in each activity shown to find out your results. You don’t have to worry
about having the necessary skills to perform a specific job or your expected
salary. Just try to imagine whether you like it or not.
1. I would never spend a lot of money on fireworks — I would buy something more useful
2. I enjoy technical sciences more than philosophy or history
3. It is difficult to get me excited
4. I am almost never late for my appointments
5. A penny saved is a penny gained
6. I lose or forget my things extremely rare
7. I prefer to act immediately rather than think about various options
8. I am usually a patient and quiet person
9. I think through what to say, prepare all the arguments before a serious conversation