This free personality test is based on the personality types' theory of both Carl Jung and Isabel Briggs Myers.
With the help of the Jung's personality test, everyone can receive answers to these intriguing questions:
Jung type - Which one is mine?
What is my personality?
How will my psychological type correspond to relationships and certain kinds of jobs?
Jung 's personality test - accurate and fast
With this personality test, you are able to determine your preferences in interacting with people, communicating, organizing your life, processing information and making decisions. Both your personality and behavior will be revealed in front of you at a glance with the help of its results. You can see how your personality type meets the requirements of a potential employer.
Organizations, teaching the team formation, personal development and evaluation resort to using the Jung test quite often. Karl Gustav Jung is a famous psychiatrist from Switzerland, the founder of Jungian psychology.
This is one of the most authoritative and respected personality/behavior patterns throughout the world. Be aware there is no connection between this specific test and the Myers and Briggs Foundation or MBTI ™.
Jung personality test - instructions
Jung's personality test consists of 60 questions, you just need to choose the most appropriate answer. You need to avoid giving neutral responses in order to get the most accurate result.
Here are some tips on how to complete this survey:
Answer questions quickly: do not overthink.
There are no right or wrong answers - just answer questions honestly, how you really are, not the way you would like others to see you.
Mark your interest in each activity shown to find out your results. You don’t have to worry about having the necessary skills to perform a specific job or your expected salary. Just try to imagine whether you like it or not.
1. I prefer to answer the questions rather than start conversations
2. I would prefer to read a book rather than visit a social event
3. I can hardly be called curious
4. I would prefer a regular but small payment than a one-time high-paying contract
5. I find it more interesting to work in a group than on my own
6. I am often worried about what other people think of me
7. I am rather a serious person than carefree
8. It is more comfortable for me to communicate with already familiar people than to make new acquaintances, being surrounded by others
9. I often have my to do list for a weekend
10. If my friend doesn’t respond to the message quickly, I start worrying if I said something wrong