This free personality test is based on the personality types theory of Carl Jung also used by Isabel Briggs Myers.
With the help of the Jung personality test, you can get answers to these intriguing questions:
Which one of the Jung types is mine?
What is my personality?
How does my psychological type correspond to relationships and certain kinds of jobs?
Jung 's test - accurate and fast
With this personality test, you can determine your preferences in interacting with people, communicating, organizing your life, processing information, and making decisions. Both your personality and behavior will be revealed to you at a glance with the help of its results. You can see how your personality type meets the requirements of a potential employer.
Karl Gustav Jung was a famous psychiatrist from Switzerland, the founder of Jungian psychology. Today, tests based on his theory are widely used for team building, coaching, and personal development..
Please note there is no connection between certain test and the Myers and Briggs Foundation or MBTI ™
Mark your interest in each activity shown to find out your results. You don’t have to worry
about having the necessary skills to perform a specific job or your expected
salary. Just try to imagine whether you like it or not.
1. I rarely feel depressed
2. Everyone’s point of view should be respected
3. I am often worried about what other people think of me
4. I do not believe in foreboding and mysticism
5. I will be very worried if I have to fire a subordinate
6. I prefer to choose my own work schedule rather than work within a clear time frame
7. I often feel the need to get away from the crowd and be alone
8. I purchase things I did not plan to buy from time to time
9. I easily empathize with the concerns of other people
10. I would rather improvise than carefully prepare a speech to congratulate the newlyweds