You probably had to meet people who managed to keep their youthful energy and freshness of perception of life until old age. But it happens that a relatively young person behaves like an old man.
Our mood, behavior, self-esteem, ability to learn and perceive, chosen activities, attitudes towards ourselves and others are determined not by chronological (the number of years a person has been alive),but by psychological age. Psychological age is what makes you feel older or younger than you really are.
Determine your real mental age
As a rule, adults who have a psychological age less than the chronological age are more optimistic, have better mental and physical health and are less prone to depression. This test consists of 25 questions about your behavior and will help determine how old you really are.
The unique scoring algorithm evaluates the respondent’s mental age on three scales: Passion, Optimism, and Openness to experience. It is normal if your psychological age is more or less than your biological age. The main thing is that you feel comfortable with it.
Note this test is provided strictly for informational, educational and entertainment purposes and should not be used for making any decision. It is not intended to be a psychological advice of any kind.
1. I have a great sense of humor
2. My intuition works great
3. My future seems favorable and positive to me
4. Other people enjoy talking to me
5. I treat people well, even if our views are very different
6. I'm good with children
7. I enjoy solving various problems and tasks
8. I try to find the best solution for any task, not stopping at the first found
9. I enjoy thinking about the causes and effects of various events