This sexual orientation test is based on sexuality model proposed in 1980 by Michael Storms, a psychologist at the University of Kansas. During his own research about the influence of erotic fantasies on human sexual preferences Storms has concluded, that bisexuals can be attracted to opposite sex partners as much as heterosexuals. He also concluded, that bisexuals fantasize about same-sex partners as much as lesbian and gay. These conclusions allowed him to say about inaccuracies in Kinsey scale and to propose his own sexuality scale - The Storms Sexuality Axis.
Sexual orientation test with quadrants
Storm proposed a new sexuality scale using an x-y axis. He placed hetero- and homo-eroticism on two perpendicular axes. Such approach allowed to determine the level of attraction more accurately for both scales, what was impossible in the bipolar Kinsey scale. Michael Storms also proposed the ability to distinguish between bisexuality and asexuality, which was poorly implemented in Kinsey scale.
Just answer honestly to 20 simple questions and get your result. Check ahead!
The results of this free Sexuality Test are provided "as is", please do not take it as psychological or medical advice of any kind, it is made just for your fun and educational purposes.
1. During the past 6 months, have you found yourself wanting to see a person of your sex naked?
2. During the past 6 months, have you found yourself wanting to touch person of your sex intimately?
3. During the past 6 months, have you fantasized about sex with same-sex partner?
4. Have you had sex with people of your gender?
5. How about watching porno with both actors of your gender?
6. During the past 6 months, have you had romantic fantasies about long-term relationships with person of your sex?
7. How attractive are you for people of your sex?
8. How attractive are people of your gender for you?
9. Do you have gay friends or relatives?
10. During the past 6 months, have you found yourself wanting to see a person of opposite sex naked?